Exam Code: HP2-B104
Exam Name: HP Imaging and Printing Assessment and Design
Drag and Drop Question
Match each tier of the HP -tier Imaging and Printing strategy with the customer benefit it provides. Drag the options on the right to match the choices on the Side.
While on a company tour you notice that most of the devices are locally/PC-connected and low-end models. What are the possible impacts of this situation? (Select three.)
A. desktop/personal devices often have fewer features
B. personal/desktop printers generally have higher costs per page
C. locally-connected devices typically have more consumables to stock
D. no central or remote printer management is possible
E. document processes are impacted by printing to locally-connected devices
What typically happens if an organization focuses only on reducing cost-per-page (CPP)?
A. the overall printing costs will be reduced
B. the TCO can increase
C. the CPP cannot be reduced without reducing the TCO
D. the total costs stay the same, but other factors automatically increase
* Total cost of ownership (TCO)
* Traditionally, print procurement decisions have been based purely on the cost of the hardware, maintenance or just the CPP, which is largely characterised by hardware, maintenance and consumable costs. However, this is an incomplete way of assessing print costs.
It does not take into account the ongoing efficiency of the device throughout its lifetime and the direct impact on the bottom line costs. Furthermore the impact of your printing and imaging network on the wider issue of productivity should also be considered. Studies by Gartner, Inc. show that nearly 80 percent of total IT product costs occur after the purchase of the product, and that nearly half of these costs lie outside the IT department’s budget.
What is an onsite discovery?
A. a comprehensive device fleet assessment made through the network
B. a comprehensive inventory and audit of the entire peripheral device fleet
C. a comprehensive inventory of the network printer fleet
D. the process of asking customers to provide information about their current output environment
HP arrives on-site to observe the business process in action. HP will not interrupt the process, but will actively document the steps of the process as they occur. During the on-site visit, HP will also conduct interviews or workshops with select end users to more thoroughly detail the workflow and to better understand an end user’s roles and thoughts regarding the process.
Reference: HP Workflow Discovery
With regard to the assessment approach, which steps should come before measures? (Select two.)
A. set the objective
B. define the scope
C. translate findings
D. collect data about tool performance
E. identify resources
* We kick off the assessment process by reviewing basic facts about your imaging and printing infrastructure–including the number and location of devices and their current usage, and the software, operating systems, and networks that are involved. We also work to better understand your business, your prioritized security challenges, and how you currently handle document and data protection.
* Security is among six focus areas within the HP Imaging and Printing Assessment
Services program, which also focuses on lowering environmental impact, improving workflow, optimizing usage, efficiently managing environments , and helping save energy and costs. We can conduct multiple assessments at once or spread them out over time, and strive to minimize demands on your employees and IT systems.
What is essential for the planning, execution, and success of an assessment?
A. a minimum of six months to collect accurate data
B. a team of at least six people to accomplish all assessment steps successfully
C. at least five years of experience in performing assessments
D. a sponsor at the customer’s site
* Security is among six focus areas within the HP Imaging and Printing Assessment Services program, which also focuses on lowering environmental impact, improving workflow, optimizing usage, efficiently managing environments , and helping save energy and costs. We can conduct multiple assessments at once or spread them out over time, and strive to minimize demands on your employees
and IT systems.
What are valuable tips for onsite discovery teams? (Select two.)
A. ask users for fax page counts
B. work in pairs
C. calculate monthly fax usage figures from the device transaction log
D. start data collection from the entrance and move to the farthest corner
E. wear high visibility shirts with “Urgent Work” clearly embossed
Ideally, who should complete the Managed Environment Assessment questionnaire? (Select two.)
A. procurement manager
B. network administrator
C. key user
D. line-of-business (LOB) Manager
E. IT Manager
* An HP Managed Environment Assessment identifies opportunities for:
Increased business efficiencies
If you want to pass HP HP2-B104 successfully, donot missing to read latest lead2pass HP HP2-B104 exam questions.
If you can master all lead2pass questions you will able to pass 100% guaranteed.