The Lead2pass Microsoft 70-414 211q in PDF and VCE that we have is for free now,all the new questions and answers are added in the new version. Visit the site to get more free information.
Your network contains two servers named Server1 and Server2 that run Windows Server 2012. Server1 and Server2 are connected to a Fibre Channel Storage Area Network (SAN). Server1 and Server2 are members of a failover cluster named Cluster1.
You plan to host the clustered File Server role on the nodes in Cluster1. Cluster1 will store application databases in shared folders.
You need to implement a storage solution for Cluster1. The solution must minimize the amount of time the shared folders are unavailable during a failover.
What should you implement? More than one answer choice may achieve the goal. Select the BEST answer.
A. An iSCSI Target Server cluster role in Cluster1
B. The Multi Path I/O (MPIO) feature on Server1 and Server2
C. A Virtual Fibre Channel SAN on Server1 and Server2
D. A Cluster Shared Volume (CSV) in Cluster1
Case Study 2: A. Datum (QUESTION 72 – QUESTION 84)
A.Datum Corporation is an accounting company.
The company has a main office and two branch offices. The main office is located in Miami. The
branch offices are located in New York and Seattle.
The network contains an Active Directory domain named adatum.com. All servers run Windows
Server 2008 R2.
The main office has the following servers and client computers:
– Two domain controllers configured as DNS servers and DHCP servers
– One file server that has multiples shares
– One thousand client computers that run Windows 7
– Each branch office has the following servers and client computers:
– One domain controller configured as a DNS server and a DHCP server
– Five hundred to 800 client computers that run Windows XP Each office has multiple subnets.
The network speed of the local area network (LAN) is 1 gigabit per second. The offices connect to
each other by using a WAN link. The main office is connected to the Internet.
The WAN link between the Miami office and the Seattle office is a low bandwidth link with high
latency. The link will not be replaced for another year.
The company is developing an application named Appl. App1 is a multi-tier application that will be sold as a service to customers.
Each instance of App1 is comprised of the following three tiers:
– A web front end
– A middle tier that uses Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
– A Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 database on the back end
Each tier will be hosted on one or more virtual machines. Multiple-tiers cannot coexist on the same virtual machine. When customers purchase App1, they can select from one of the following service levels:
– Standard: Uses a single instance of each virtual machine required by Appl. If a virtual machine become unresponsive, the virtual machine must be restarted.
– Enterprise: Uses multiple instances of each virtual machine required by App1 to provide high-availability and fault tolerance.
All virtual hard disk (VHD) files for App1 will be stored in a file share. The VHDs must be available if a server fails.
You plan to deploy an application named App2. App2 is comprised of the following two tiers:
– A web front end
– A dedicated SQL Server 2008 R2 database on the back end
App2 will be hosted on a set of virtual machines in a Hyper-V cluster in the Miami office.
The virtual machines will use dynamic IP addresses. A copy of the App2 virtual machines will be maintained in the Seattle office. App2 will be used by users from a partner company named Trey Research. Trey Research has a single Active Directory domain named treyresearch.com. Treyresearch.com contains a server that has the Active Directory Federation Services server role and all of the Active Directory Federation Services (AD F5} role services installed.
Datum plans to implement the following changes:
– Replace all of the servers with new servers that run Windows Server 2012.
– Implement a private cloud by using Microsoft System Center 2012 to host instances of Appl.
– In the Miami office, deploy four new Hyper-V hosts to the perimeter network.
– In the Miami office, deploy two new Hyper-V hosts to the local network.
– In the Seattle office, deploy two new Hyper-V hosts.
– In the Miami office, implement a System Center 2012 Configuration Manager primary site that has all of the system roles installed.
– Implement a public key infrastructure (PKI).
– Implement AD FS.
Datum identifies the following notification requirements:
– Help desk tickets must be created and assigned automatically when an instance of App1 becomes unresponsive.
– Customers who select the Enterprise service level must receive an email notification each time a help desk ticket for their instance of App1 is opened or closed.
Datum identifies the following technical requirements:
– Minimize costs whenever possible.
– Minimize the amount of WAN traffic.
– Minimize the amount of administrative effort whenever possible.
– Provide the fastest possible failover for the virtual machines hosting App2.
– Ensure that administrators can view a consolidated report about the software updates in all of the offices.
– Ensure that administrators in the Miami office can approve updates for the client computers in all of the offices.
Datum identifies the following security requirements:
– An offline root certification authority (CA) must be configured.
– Client computers must be issued certificates by a server in their local office.
– Changes to the CA configuration settings and the CA security settings must be logged.
– Client computers must be able to renew certificates automatically over the Internet.
– The number of permissions and privileges assigned to users must be minimized whenever possible.
– Users from a group named Group1 must be able to create new instances of App1 in the private cloud.
– Cent computers must be issued new certificates when the computers are connected to the local network only.
– The virtual machines used to host App2 must use BitLocker Drive Encryption (BitLocker).
– Users from Trey Research must be able to access App2 by using their credentials from treyresearch.com.
In adatum.com, you install and configure a server that has the Active Directory Federation Services server role and all of the AD FS role services installed. You need to recommend which AD FS configurations must be performed m adatum.com to meet the security requirements. Which configurations should you recommend before creating a trust policy?
A. Export the server authentication certificate and provide the certificate to Trey Research. Import the token-signing certificate from Trey Research.
B. Export the server authentication certificate and provide the certificate to Trey Research. Import the server authentication certificate from Trey Research.
C. Export the token-signing certificate and provide the certificate to Trey Research. Import the server authentication certificate from Trey Research.
D. Export the token-signing certificate and provide the certificate to Trey Research. Import the token-signing certificate from Trey Research.
You need to recommend which type of clustered file server and which type of file share must be used in the Hyper-V cluster that hosts App2. The solution must meet the technical requirements and the security requirements. What should you recommend?
A. A scale-out file server that uses an NFS share
B. A file server that uses an SMB share
C. A scale-out file server that uses an SMB share
D. A file server that uses an NFS share
You are configuring the Certification Authority role service. From the Certification Authority console, you enable logging.
You need to ensure that configuration changes to the certification authority (CA) are logged. Which audit policy should you configure?
A. Audit policy change
B. Audit privilege use
C. Audit system events
D. Audit object access
You need to recommend a solution that meets the notification requirements. Which System Center 2012 components should you include in the recommendation?
A. Operations Manager, Service Manager and Orchestrator
B. Configuration Manager, Service Manager and Orchestrator
C. App Controller, Configuration Manager and Operations Manager
D. Service Manager, Orchestrator and App Controller
You need to recommend a solution to maintain a copy of App2. The solution must meet the application requirements and must minimize additional hardware purchases. What should you include in the recommendation?
A. Multi-site Failover Clustering
B. Hyper-V replicas
C. Single-site Failover Clustering
D. Distributed File System (DFS) Replication
You need to recommend a solution that meets the security requirements for Group1. To which System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) group should you assign Group1?
A. Read-Only Administrator
C. Delegated Administrator
D. Self-Service User
You need to recommend which Certificate Services role service must be deployed to the perimeter network. The solution must meet the technical requirements.
Which Certificate Services role services should you recommend?
A. Certificate Enrollment Web Service and Certificate Enrollment Policy Web Service
B. Certificate Enrollment Policy Web Service and Certification Authority Web Enrollment
C. Online Responder and Network Device Enrollment Service
D. Online Responder and Certificate Enrollment Web Service
You have a service template to deploy Appl.
You are evaluating the use of Network Load Balancing (NLB) for the front-end servers used by Appl.
You need to recommend which component must be added to the service template.
What should you recommend?
A. Guest OS profile
B. A host profile
C. A capability profile
D. A VIP template
You need to recommend a storage solution for the App1 VHDs. The solution must minimize downtime if a Hyper-V host fails. What should you include in the recommendation?
A. Distributed File System (DFS) Replication
B. A clustered file server of the File Server for general use type
C. A Distributed File System (DFS) namespace
D. A clustered file server of the File Server for scale-out application data type
[100% Pass] You can download free 70-414 exam dumps with all new added questions and answers. By training our 70-414 211q exam questions and answers, a lot candidates pass the exam at their first time. We make our promise that Lead2pass is your best choice.